« Home | Week 3: POV Competition **SPOILER** » | Week 3: Nominations **SPOILER** » | Week 2: BB6 Rules » | Week 2: Boogie's B-Day » | Week 2: POV Ceremony **SPOILER** » | Week 2: Jedi George » | Week 2: POV Comp **SPOILER** » | Week 2: Nominations **SPOILER** » | Week 1: What Up, Kay-sar?! » | Week 1: Go Jedi Janey: Part 2 »

Week 3: Poor George


I was excited last week after James won HoH, but now not so much. I forgot how he likes to drop alliances once he finds better ones. So much for that whole "hands-in for season 6" moment on Thursday night. I should've known Will would approach James and he would blindly agree to something. All I can hope for is that he honors BB6 by keeping them safe, just as they did for the past two weeks. He said, "They dropped me last year, and they'll do it again this year." Um, James, you dropped them first, and then they won HoH. What did you expect? Were they supposed to conveniently forget how you made other deals? He's digging his own grave, just like last year. You'd really think he'd learn after having to rely on POV for some many weeks last season.

It was actually exciting for me to see the food competition clip. Even I was starting to feel sick over the slop. I can't even get myself to finish one bowl of oatmeal, I can't imagine having to eat it three times a day. But I felt like all that was missing from the competition was Bob Barker. Seriously, I think I've seen that game on The Price Is Right. It was so amusing to see how seriously everyone took the game, too. Nobody was kidding about the food situation. I loved it. And how about George? I didn't even laugh, I just felt bad. That old guy is so adorable. I love him! I can't blame him for collapsing at the end, either. I think Pennsylvania is hot this time of year, I can't even imagine California. Anyway, I don't think anyone was surprised that they won great food for the whole week. The competition looked easy as shit, and it was almost impossible not to get at least Kumquats. Mmm, I love those! (Right, like I even know what the hell they are.)

And then nominations... Gosh, have I mentioned I think James is stupid? Ouu, George listened in on a conversation! Shocking! It may be the sneakiest thing to be done in that house! I mean, so much worse than Boogie's integrity-compromising loyalty to Dr. Will. And have I mentioned I think he is the evilest man alive? I hate him so much, I love him. Really, his sneaky snake tactics are really starting to impress me. Don't get me wrong, I want him out of the house ASAP, but there is just something so appealing about him. Maybe it's just me? Probably. All I have to say is, I want Georgie to win this Veto and show James and Chilltown who's boss. ;)