« Home | Week 1: POV Ceremony **SPOILER** » | Week 1: Veto Competition Over **SPOILER** » | Week 1: Veto Competitors **SPOILER** » | Week 1: Veto Twist **SPOILER** » | Week 1: Go Jedi Janey! » | Description »

Week 1: Go Jedi Janey: Part 2

The second installment of Big Brother All Stars was introduced with a little pitty party for Danielle. The poor darling is experience her first nomination--ever. It's hard for me to feel sorry for her, seeing as the cause of this joyous occasion was her aggressive gameplay. One thing I really hate in Big Brother are the "lead packers" (i.e. usually the first people gone; they stir up drama the first day in the house). Alison and Danielle equal lead packers. Oh, and lying bitches (sorry, I really had to go there). And how about Ali calling Janelle busto? Is she kidding? Alison may think her weight loss is sexy, but I personally think she looks like a junkie.

I have to wonder if anyone else was amused as I was at this episode's "fillers" (i.e. parts of a BB episode that don't really relate to the game, but are used as entertainment) as I was? Howie's love affair with Dr. Will is beyond bizarre, its disturbing. But hey!, its great television! I loved when Will said, "Howie and I have one thing in common--we're both attracted to me." I'm not sure if the humor in that statement outweighs the sad, sad truth behind it.

And how about Chicken George? I have to ask: what is wrong with him? He's old and adorable, but is he senile, as well? How doesn't he know where the DR is by now? No matter how much he baffles me, things such as his "Slip 'N Slide" stunt make up for all of it. Aaaannndd...ishowiegay?

Back to the game--I think its funny how these people think that they can knock out season 6. As if Diane doesn't gross me out enough, she has to go and put on her bug-eye bifocals and say things like, "How do you break that team up?" Hmm, well let's see--their season is in the majority and Janelle already won the first HoH. I don't know about you, Dirty Diane, but I'm not sure that's happening. But you go ahead and act like you're a good player. Shock me and win a competition, why don't ya?

So finally, the only actual important part of the episode: the veto competition. One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Veto. I'm just going to go ahead and create a Quote of the Day: "There's more garbage back there than probably in Nakomis' backyard, or in Diane's trailer where she lives." --Jase. And I thought that literally made my night--until Janelle won veto. And left those two drama queens on the block. Have I mentioned I love this season?

Chicken George really scares me. I laughed out loud when Erika almost killed him the HoH competition last week. He needs to be the next voted out!

Post a Comment