« Home | Week 1: Go Jedi Janey: Part 2 » | Week 1: POV Ceremony **SPOILER** » | Week 1: Veto Competition Over **SPOILER** » | Week 1: Veto Competitors **SPOILER** » | Week 1: Veto Twist **SPOILER** » | Week 1: Go Jedi Janey! » | Description »

Week 1: What Up, Kay-sar?!


Ah, the first eviction! Danielle vs. Alison. All I have to say is: it's a win-win situation. If Danielle goes, there's no risk of her using her ultra-manipulation skills to turn the house against the BB6-ers. If Alison goes, there's one less idiot in the house. But honestly, as much as I hate seeing Alison's face, it would really be best for Danielle to go. Honestly, Alison was stupid enough to tell James, a BB6 HG, that she wanted Janelle, Kaysar, Howie, and Erika out of the house. Mmmk, nice game move. Apparently she thinks that she is the only person capable of lying in this house.

And can we talk about how adorable Julie Chen looked tonight? The Chenbot never fails to amaze me with her clothing choices. I'm loving the V-shirt and pleather pants. And damn, it's times like these I wish I had one of those permanent Asian tans. I do believe Julie Chen is a fashion icon. (Although, I'm sure plenty of you would beg to differ. Comment, already!) Needless to say, I love the Chen.

And with a vote of 8-2, Alison has been evicted from the Big Brother household. Surprising, yet somewhat of a relief. She needed to go sooner or later, so why not sooner rather than later? I have to admit, I was a bit worried about Danielle remaining in the house, but WHAT UP, KAYSAR?! went and won the HoH Competition Alison Rules. I don't think anybody understands the relief and happiness I felt when he beat out Nakomis. I think BB6 may have taken over this house...