« Home | Description »

Week 1: Go Jedi Janey!

The long-awaited first episode of Big Brother All Stars aired tonight, just two hours ago, and it was packed tight with more drama than I anticipated. Usually the first episode is so boring, but the all stars got into the game immediately.

As you can see from the picture to the left, Janelle and Jase won HoH. If you are so uninformed as to be confused right now, the first twist is that there are two HoH. My opinion? It'll definitly heat up the game, but I'm not big on twists, so I'm not really excited over this one. Basically, the two HoH have to agree on two nominees, or they are nominated. Ouuu, shock me shock me shock me with those lame twists, Julie Chen! I think this one will confuse more people than shake them up. But we'll see how it all unravels.

Danielle thought she'd put her devil horns on early and try to stir things up by "leaking" information to Alison and Chicken George. George was smart enough to ignore her idiocy, but Alison had to go and try to save her ass. Nice move, "hottie." It only drove your ass into the nomination seat, right beside Danielle. Now, we just have to pray someone from BB6 wins veto, and Danielle's ghetto booty gets booted first.

Previous posts

Powered by Blogger
& Blogger Templates