« Home

Description

Who: Kayla

What: BB7 Review Column Blog

When: From the first episode of BB All Stars to the last

Where: Pennsylvania

Why: To review the happenings of Big Brother All Stars.

------------------------------

Let's Get Down To Business


Basically, the point of this blog is to review Big Brother All Stars, and express my opinions. This is not a spoiler site (although, I will post spoilers as I find them, and give forewarning for those that do not want to read them), a live feed updater (I stopped paying for live feeds after BB5), or a fansite. I will express my opinions after episodes have been aired, and post selective caps from that episode. I will be getting my spoiler information from Reality BBQ, and my screen caps from Big Brother Screen Caps.

------------------------------


A Little History


I have been watching Big Brother religiously since BB3, but casually watched BB1, and missed season 2 all together. During season 3, I was a Danielle and Jason fan. During season 4, I had an odd Robert obsession, and loved to watch Jun eat sandwiches on the live feeds. During season 5, I hated Scott, and loved the twins. And during season 6, I was a loyal Kaysar fan from the beginning. I have always been a Sovereign 6 supporter. This season, I am rooting for the BB6 cast.

Previous posts

Powered by Blogger
& Blogger Templates