« Home | Week 9: Yawn » | Week 8: Big Brother Fast Forward » | Week 8: A Grave Err-ur » | Week 8: Flower Power » | Week 7: The End of the Legion of Doom » | Delay » | Week 7: "The game is rigged!" » | Just a Little Bit Obsessed » | Hard To Say I'm Sorry » | Week 7: Loss For Words »

Week 9: Kill Chill Volume 1

I was waiting for a sequester update, and it was better than I ever could have imagined. Who'da thunk it would take until sequester for Hurricane Howie to come out? It was so exciting, I was upset they cut it short. At first I thought George was going to get out of control, but Howie was getting a little ridiculous. Don't get me wrong, I loved every second of it, but I'd be out of line to say Howie was right. He absolutely had every right to be upset over the situation, and feeling good about karma biting George in the ass, but honestly--grow up. George, too. For once I agree with James, they are both little boys. But I still feel bad for Howie, probably only because I'm such a huge S6 fan. I mean, he's all alone in that house. Everyone there hates him. Not that I don't blame him, he is completely rude and obnoxious during the competition viewings, but I'm sure How How is lonely! Whatever, I don't care how inappropriate my S6-ers act, I will always be a loyal fan. :)

Oh. My. God. There has been no happier moment in Big Brother history for me than the moment Erika decided to sell out Chilltown and tell Janelle what's up. Excuse me, I have to go squeal...EEEEEEEKKKKK! This is the moment we've all been waiting for! I loved it when Janelle said, "Did they tell you you were a part of Chilltown?" And Erika goes, "YES!" And then they did the flashbacks of Will using the same lines over and over again, like he always does (note: check out some BB2 clips on YouTube and see Will use the same jokes in the DR as he did this season). It was so awesome. As happy as I was, I still had my doubts. Will is such a manipulator, so anything could have happened...NOT! "I've made alot of mistakes this summer, and as of now, I'm done making mistakes. That's why I vote to evict you, Will." I had, like, a Big Brother relief orgasm. You know what I'm talking about? I know you all had one, too. Your lungs are filled with air, your mouth is squeezed shut, your hands are in fists, all of your muscles are tense, and you're kind of sitting up really high on your seat. And then she says, "...Will," and you just, like, collapse into a puddle of relief. Will was expecting it, Boogie was surprised. Surprised? I'm sorry, fucking flabbergasted. I couldn't have been happier watching his gaping mouth and lifeless eyes. I'm sick. I know. But I'd have it no other way ;)

The endurance competition was a big disappointment. Is anybody else noticing how the houseguests have ruined all of the exciting things about this season? They ruined the prom queen thing, because Janelle couldn't even compete in HoH. They ruined Coup D'Etat, because Boogie is directionally challenged. They ruined Big Brother Overdrive because they couldn't just act surprised. And now they've ruined the last endurance HoH. I am so happy Boogie is pissed. I hope he's pissed the whole next two days so nobody wants to take him to F2. He's so arrogant, too. "Hey, Julie! Remember Richard Hatch? They both have to take me." Um, sure. Nobody has to take him. And nobody will. Thank God for that. And his idiot move shocked Janelle and she took her hand off of the key. Well, Erika, congratulations. That was an easy win. I was thinking I'd have to sit on the internet all night to read updates, but your idiot housemates saved my time. Awesome! It's good to know Boogie's going home on Thursday...

BOOGIE IS PISSED!!!! and i LOVE it!!!!! and why the hell do they both have to take him to the final two, that is complete bull shit. i am happy that the two girls came together and talked openly. my favorite moment of the night, next to Will getting evicted and Boogie being pissed, is when Jannie and Erika were talking about being members of chill town, and found out that they had been played this whole season and what America must think, THEY HIT IT ON THE NOSE!!! i cannot wait to not see Boogies ugly face again, and i pray that Janie wins the second part of HOH so that it will seel Boogies fait

I think what Boogie was saying is that its more advantageous for either of them to take him because there are both huge chances that Erika will be chosen based on her "sweetness" and Janelle based on her gameplay. So a guarantee would be to Boogie up cause noone will vote for him.

I still wouldn't be able to take Boogie if I were either of them. Even if I had a better chance of winning, I just couldn't give him $50,000.

Post a Comment