« Home | Week 8: Big Brother Fast Forward » | Week 8: A Grave Err-ur » | Week 8: Flower Power » | Week 7: The End of the Legion of Doom » | Delay » | Week 7: "The game is rigged!" » | Just a Little Bit Obsessed » | Hard To Say I'm Sorry » | Week 7: Loss For Words » | Week 6: Do The Chicken Dance!! »

Week 9: Yawn

Note: Sorry for the delay. I even caught last night's episode. But I decided to watch a movie afterwards, and when it was over, I really just forgot. But anyway, here I am! Ready to write! Yeah! ;) Haha.

Is anyone else incredibly bored at Operation: Double Date? This has to be the lamest final four in Big Brother history. If Chilltown really thinks America is, like, amazed at their accomplishment, either they need to think again or I'm really out on a limb here. I honestly couldn't give a shit less. I wish neither of them were still in the game, to be completely honest. I'm no longer impressed by Will's ability to get everyone to do his dirty work anymore. I mean, it was cool at first, but when you use the same trick over and over again, it gets old. And if Boogie says one more thing about his showmance, or maybe even the fact that this is an attractive final four, I swear I will break into that house with my laptop and let him see what the internet says about him. OK, hooking up with Erika has already proven to be pretty easy--who was her ex in Season 4? Exactly. And NO, this isn't an attractive final four. First of all, let's just cut Boogie and Erika out of the running. There is nothing remotely attractive about either of them. Then we've got Will and Janelle. Of course Janelle is attractive, we don't even have to analyze that. Will is definitly alot uglier than BB2, but I'll give it to him. He's cute. And that's where it ends. His pastey complexion does nothing for him (and this is coming from the palest bitch on the planet). OK, so can we all just cut it out with the "hot final four" shit? I am going to throw up.

How disappointing was it when Boogie won HoH? Ugh, that was the worst possible scenario. And how can Erika possibly think he would keep her safe? She is completely delusional. That's when you know she doesn't even suspect foul play. What an idiot. But honestly, Chilltown needs to think about the future. I know they have loyalty to each other, but if one of them really wants to win the game, they need to think beyond "Chilltown" and onto how they can win. Can Boogie win against Will? Probably not. He probably can't win against any of them, but who does he have a better chance against? Probably Erika. But nah, don't think about that, Sir Pecking Bird. Just take Chilltown to the final two. We'll see what happens then. Then you can really show Will who's boss (yeahhhh, right...). So by now I'm just wondering why CBS waits until the last possible second for nominations in the Sunday episode. Sometimes it is just so predictable, they might as well work some other things into there and show more interesting things on Tuesday. Just a thought. I mean, Janelle and Erika. Ouuu! Big shockers! Boogie has truly out-predicted himself. I've never been more bored by one houseguest in my life. Well, that was smart of him, because we all know Janie's going to win POV and mix that shit up--if she's smart.

this was the absolute most boring show yet. All the excitement left with Danielle. And PUHLEEESE someone slap that cow Erika. I didn't think such stupidity was possible to acheive.

Post a Comment