« Home | Week 8: Flower Power » | Week 7: The End of the Legion of Doom » | Delay » | Week 7: "The game is rigged!" » | Just a Little Bit Obsessed » | Hard To Say I'm Sorry » | Week 7: Loss For Words » | Week 6: Do The Chicken Dance!! » | Week 6: Bad Actor of the Year » | Week 6: Buxom Blonde is Back! »

Week 8: A Grave Err-ur

The return of the morphing faces! Well, so they really made it boring this year, but it's the same idea. It's funny how Mike is all about running the show one minute, and the next he tries to make like Will and throw a competition. Whatever, all the better chance for Janie. George was just pathetic. Period. Over and done. And what was with Janelle's weird running? One hand behind her back? Why does she even need a microphone for the competition, anyway? So I was really worried when Erika revealed her shockingly faster time than George's. I mean, I knew George sucked bad, but over twenty minutes longer than Erika? But I knew Janie had it in the bag when she got 1 minute. There was no way Danielle would beat that. I don't care how bad she wanted it, that junk in the trunk had to slow her down. So, as usual, Jedi Janie whooped ass. And Chilltown is hilarious. No matter how much I can't stand Boogie. I'm loving what's happening.

So, wait, I forget...who's HoH? Is it Boogie or Erika? Or Will? Or...George? Haha, scratch that last guess. But honestly, for all we know, he could have called that shot. He could be the genius of Chilltown. These people are so sneaky, even to America, so we could have no idea what's really going on. Anyway, I wasn't too surprised Boogie talked Erika into putting Danielle up. She loves to please him, and I honestly believe she convinced herself it was a good move. Danielle's drunken rant was a bit exciting. It was fun to see her trip over her words and sound like an idiot. I can't wait until she sees it. "I looked in your face! I gave you my heart!" It was an incredibly awkward ceremony, and Erika just walked away, which was kind of weird. I'm looking forward to Thursday and the double eviction thing. Can't wait!

i feel kinda bad for dani, she is one of my favs. in the house, but this is what i don't get, everyone has some problem with backdooring Janie but have no problem doing it when it comes down to veto, i mean this is probably like the 6th time this season and 4th in a row. give me a break, but thursday show will be pre-emted till saturday night at seven or eight, i don't know, i don't fully trust BBQ, but i will just catch it on cbs.com sat. morning before it is shown here in South Central PA, GOD I HOPE DANI PULLS SOME SORT OF MERICAL AND DOESN'T LEAVE!!!, like any of them could win sitting next to George in the final two. He has coasted this how game, even when he was HOH, he let everyone else call the shots, so atlest give a stratigic(sp) player a chance when you are just letting Georgie walk away with it, fallowed by Will if he doesn't. and this is where i end because i am tired, my spelling is a bit off i am sure, and i am all over the place with this comment,so i appologize, please for give me, I AM SORRY.

Haha, forgiven. I love your comments.

I watched to whole dani/erika thing play out on youtube. excellent tv I must say. I must admit I'm also looking forward to peeking in on Survivor tonite.

Survivor starts tonight?!

Post a Comment